Senin, 19 November 2007

What's Your Top Six Things to Be Thankful For?

It's that time of year where we're all supposed to take a time out and really think about what we're thankful for in our lives. If Runaway Box isn't in your top six, you need to re-evaluate your priorities. Seriously. Here's my top six:
  1. Jessica Alba... Just that she exists.
  2. Candy I am still eating from Halloween
  3. The Mighty Ducks Trilogy
  4. G-chat
  5. "Lost" on DVD
  6. Runaway Box
Speaking of re-evaluating priorities, I guess "my friends, my family, my health, their health" is somewhere in there... Let's say, between two and three.

Oh, and here's what I'm NOT thankful for this Thanksgiving:
  1. 2girls1cup.com
I will not link that. I'm not in the business of ruining people's lives.

On a lighter note, let's all thank Senator Mike Gravel for making a stop in the "Elevator". He was great. He nailed it. We didn't have to do a lot of takes. And frankly, we'd all be foolish not to vote for him. He's got the Energy Sword. He can cut down all the terrorists in one fell swoop. Can Hillary do that? I don't think she can, but then again, I haven't been following the debates, so...

Alright, go enjoy some turkey. And if you feel like it, post your Top Six Things you're Thankful for this Thanksgiving, and maybe something you're not thankful for. Yeah, let's try that.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar