Minggu, 27 Juli 2008

Impersonating fans



Teehee everybody!'

All of you, or perhaps most of you would have somehow gotten wind of my latest scandal by now,
regarding plagiarism!



Not only am i fake through and through,
But even my opinions are not my own!


And im such a good liar too!
teehee!!

I thought i could get away with it,
Because no one reads my blog except horny old men , and thats why i got away with it
for such a long time!


And I can always distract them by spreading my legs and baring my cleavage!
teehee!


If you think i shouldnt be able to get away with it,
and that stealing is wrong,

sign this petition!

*************************************


In an even later update,
im sure that you all know by now that i impersonate my own fans, because I dont have any real ones!
teehee!
I even create multiple accounts to interacts with each other, so it looks real!


You can read about my lies and slamming
HERE





























*******************************************
fan art! teehee!
I need to raise funds for my plastic surgery.. Ooops!
i mean lawsuit!

support me by purchasing this doll!! teehee!








Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar